Mind Retail has collaborated with several of the property owners at and around Gamla Brogatan since 2015 and has long been striving to create an exciting mix of brands in the area in order to create a more vibrant and attractive street environment for the city’s residents and visitors.
During 2015-2018, Mind Retail worked with the development of Gamla Brogatan on behalf of Axfast. In collaboration with Axfast, we managed to transform Gamla Brogatan from a slumbering pedestrian street to a vibrant trend street with several new fashion retailers, cafes and restaurants. During 2018-2019, we have also carried out several leasings of retail premises at Gamla Brogatan on behalf of Folksam and Fabege. Mind Retail has contributed with the following establishments on the street:
- Fashion and lifestyle brand Grandpa, the shoe store Sneaky Steve, the Juice work, Dr Denim, MacLaren Barbers and the skate shop Kahalani on behalf of Axfast.
- Fashion retailers Junkyard, the Danish sisters Grene and Humana Second Hand on behalf of Folksam.
- The fashion accessory and design concept WOS, the pop shop SOSO Clothing and the restaurant Ai Ramen on behalf of Fabege.
Mind Retail has had leasing assignments on the neighboring shopping streets on behalf of Axfast. During 2015-2016, we carried out several leasing’s to both national and international retailers, including:
- Zara Home on Drottninggatan
- Monki, Fabrique and Blueberry on Kungsgatan
Pictures from “City i Samverkan”. Photos by: @content_by_me